Friday, November 11, 2011

Having a Negative Husband


I have been trying to keep up with my affirmations, but my husband is very negative. We are having some cash flow problems right now, and all he talks about is how we don’t have enough money for this and how we don’t have enough money for that.
Every time he talks like this, I feel my positive energies being lowered.

You see, I am an extreme empath, so having a negative husband really affects my mood and my energies.
When I confront him about his negativity, he says he’s not being negative, he’s being “realistic.”

Sigh…
Of course, he’s not traveling down the same spiritual path as I am. So he really doesn’t understand how we make our own realities by what we think and by what we say.

I also want him to be able to express his feelings to me, so I am in a quandary…
Do you have any suggestions about how I can deal with the energy-lowering affects of having a negative husband?

No comments:

Post a Comment